Saturday, May 26, 2012

Olivia Alton

Hi everyone!
Today I've a new little simmie girl for you. I made her quite a long time ago and now I edited her a bit. I think she's cute isn't she?
Maybe I'm gonna post some more sims here...but I can't promise you.
I really like creating sims and I do have lots of them that need to be uploaded but everytime I want to upload one I start editing this sim...I'm a damn perfectionist! xD


Ok, enough blabla... here is






She doesn't have a story or something...You can imagine your own story if you like.


Personality:

Traits:

  Master of the Arts (max painting skill and max guitar skill)


Favorites:




Zodiac sign:







How to put lovely Olivia into your game: 
1. Download
2. Unpack the WinRAR-file (includes a pic of Olivia, a CC-List and the sim-file)
3. Take the sim-file named Olivia_Alton.sim and put it into your "SavedSims"-Folder (...\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims)
4. Now Olivia should appear as a premade sim in CAS
5. Enjoy playing with Olivia! :)



Attention! No CCs are included in this download! You have to download and put them on the Sim manually. Below you can find links to all CCs I've used for this sim.


CC-List:
skin by There Was Nothing Left
hair by Newsea (free retexture of this hair here)
eyebrows by Elexis
default eyes by Shady
freckles by Vasilla (either here or here, sorry I don't know exactly which of these two is the right link)
eyeshadow by LadyFrontbum
(under)eyelashes 03 (as eyeliner) by Bille
casual dress by Anubis360






If you have any questions, problems with the download or just want to tell me your opinion about this sim, please leave a comment below!

Bye bye my dear ones! ♥
Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment