Friday, May 18, 2012

Born To...Love Poses

Heya!
I'm still alive! I've just been very busy the last few weeks. Though I've made some new poses (and also a hand of new sims, but they aren't finished yet).

Ok, these poses are inspired by Lana Del Rey's awesome Born To Die video. If you haven't seen it yet, go and watch it! I absolutely love the song, the video and the singer! So I tried to make some of the poses you can see in the vid for our little simmies. I know a lot of people don't like Lana but I hope that you like at least ma poses. ;)
Anyway, I'm not completely happy how they look now but maybe you don't mind. :)

There are two versions of the first and the second poses: One version for lower cars and one for the higher ones. If you try a bit the poses will fit almost all types of cars, for all other cars you can use OMSP.


So, here they are!


Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die












The poses work with the poselist so you don't have to type in the names. But in case you prefer typing in the names here they are:

a_btd_Lili09_1a  (female, for lower cars)
a_btd_Lili09_1b  (male, for lower cars)
a_btd_Lili09_1a_1  (female, for higher cars)
a_btd_Lili09_1b_1  (male, for higher cars)

a_btd_Lili09_2a (female, for lower cars)
a_btd_Lili09_2b (male, for lower cars)
a_btd_Lili09_2a_1 (female, for higher cars)
a_btd_Lili09_2b_1 (male, for higher cars)

a_btd_Lili09_3a (female)
a_btd_Lili09_3b (male)

a_btd_Lili09_4a (female)
a_btd_Lili09_4b (male)


Well...I think that's all for the moment.
Hope to see you soon!

14 comments:

  1. Die Posen sind der absolute HAMMER Lili, wow, einfach wow.... Mega Great Job ♥ ♥ ♥
    LG gergana

    ReplyDelete
  2. mega geil! Atemberaubende Posen, echt hammer. Sind schon gedownloadet :)

    Lg Stefan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot! Hot! Hot!
    Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!! AMazing poses, thanks so much for sharing. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these! I can't wait to use them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god. I love you forever and ever and ever.

    I could totally quote a whole bunch of song lines, but I wont. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hot!! Love these and love the model! They're gorgeous^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wunderbare Posen. Sehr schön!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danke! Thank you so much! I don't know what to say to express how happy I am when I read your comments.
    Love you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these poses :D

    ReplyDelete